The 2014 AMSC Energy Program delivers the right product, the right partnership, and the right price to municipalities, municipally related organizations and not-for-profit organizations in Alberta. The program provides stability, flexibility and expertise in procuring natural gas, electricity and green power products at true wholesale market prices—which sets the 2014 AMSC Energy Program apart and above the rest.
With more than 10 years of experience in this field, this program will best serve the long-term needs of our valued clients and provides economies of scale to those who cannot access the wholesale market on their own. The 2014 AMSC Energy Program is flexible and customizable to meet the needs of your municipal or organizational energy strategy. Highlights of the program include:
- A wide variety of tailor-made, customer-focused and competitive energy products with terms from one to ten years.
- Procurement options allow for hedging future growth or to sell back to the market.
- Expertise in customer care, energy efficiency and energy market conditions to manage a compliant procurement process.
- A fully member-owned program and is closely governed by its membership.
- Supported by the Advocacy of the AUMA and was a strong voice in negotiating franchise agreements, streetlight costs, regulated energy issues and industry initiatives.
- Reduce costs with in-house retailing and highly focused customer service with staff who understand municipalities and not-for-profit organizations.
- Fully disclosed and transparent costs.
- Eliminating the need for external consultants with in-house energy expertise.