Employee Assistance Program
AMSC EAP subscribers now also receive access to an exclusive offering: LifeSpeak (click here to learn more).
An Employee Assistance Program helps your employees effectively manage work and life issues with resources to resolve problems, feel better and prevent future problems. The AMSC program, offered by Sheppell•fgi provides confidential counselling as well as other resources in the following areas:
|Personal well-being||Health care|
|Child and elder care||Workplace challenges|
|Relationships and family issues|
The challenges facing both employers and employees may change, but the principle remains the same: promoting employee health strengthens an organization across the board. Implementing an EAP creates positive outcomes, the most common are:
- Greater staff retention (recruiting costs go down, commitment goes up)
- Reduced disability costs (STD, LTD, WCB rates go down, well-being goes up)
- Lower staff absenteeism (sick time goes down, contribution goes up)
- Heightened workplace wellness (negativity goes down, energy goes up)
- Maximized productivity (wasted/lost time goes down, profits go up)
- Minimized disruption (distraction goes down, quality goes up)
In a continuing effort to support our members and make access to information easier, a new Employee Assistance Program microsite has been established. It has been designed especially for subscribers of the AMSC Employee Assistance Program. EAP subscribers can click here
for a tailored display of EAP services AMSC has contracted with Shepell-fgi. Please check out the new microsite and share it with your colleagues.
Click here to access brochures and resource information
The AMSC EAP program is available to all Regular and Associate members. Apply today!