The AMSC Wage & Compensation Survey – now available!
In recognition of the support of our valued members who participate in our AMSC business services, we are offering a beneficial new survey—and results will be available to members free of charge.
AMSC is now partnering with HR Downloads to deliver the Annual Wage and Compensation Survey, and we are pleased to announce some exciting changes:
- Participants in our AMSC Benefits program who complete the survey will receive both the aggregate report and the customized reports free of charge.
- Municipalities that complete the survey but do not participate in our AMSC benefits program will receive the aggregate report free of charge, and will have the customized reports available to them at a cost of $450.
These changes reflect AMSC’s ongoing transition to a comprehensive human resources service centre. AMSC will continue to work with members and partners to improve upon the survey—to make it easier, more convenient and deliver more meaningful results for members.
Participation is completely voluntary and information will be held in strictest confidence.
- Information collected for this survey is done in compliance with the Alberta Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act.
- Results will only be reported in aggregate form to eliminate the recognition of individual responses.
- Results are also only available to survey participants; therefore, information must be provided to be received.
If you have any questions or concerns with respect to the 2013 AMSC Wage & Compensation Survey, contact HRDownloads at 1-877-438-9763 or by email, contact us.