Alberta Municipal Services Corporation (AMSC) was incorporated in 2005 as a wholly-owned subsidiary of the AUMA and has been providing aggregated services for 30 years.
The philosophy of the AUMA is to outsource services to services providers and partners using a ‘Best of The Breed’ approach.
- Allows customers to receive the most efficient and effective service possible amongst the top providers available
- AMSC will participate in member services market reforms where outcomes could affect reliability and cost
- AMSC is committed to creating value for its members
- AMSC will be a strong voice for the interests of member services consumers
- AMSC will support government initiatives to improve member services consumer education and is committed to participating in local member services consumer education
- AMSC will work with municipal and consumer groups on regulatory or interventions, when appropriate
- AMSC services are by members for members
- The voice and input of Municipalities help shape the direction of the AMSC Service Programs.