The AUMA has a two-pronged mandate:
- as an advocate for urban Alberta municipalities; and
- as a service provider for its members
AUMA Operating Principles
- AUMA is member owned.
- AUMA demonstrates good governance practices
- AUMA leads by example on environmental initiatives
- AUMA incorporates best practices and efficiencies wherever possible
- AUMA aims to be a preferred employer for quality human resources
- AUMA markets and communicates appropriately with members, the provincial government, and others
Follow the links to the left for more AUMA governance information.