AUMA Convention & AMSC Trade Show 2013
November 20-22 Calgary TELUS Convention Centre
Only at the AUMA Annual Convention can you:
- Enhance your skills – Take advantage of specialized programs that are tailored to the current issues and specific needs of governing in a municipality
- Network, network, network – Unparalleled ability to formally and informally network, share best practices and discuss challenges with the key elected and administrative officials with similar interests and concerns from around the province. Additionally there is access to business contacts during the Trade Show, which features 150 municipally-related businesses and services.
- Debate and Influence - Government policy and local government issues are scrutinized and discussed with key players in attendance, for example:
- Dialogue with Ministers – is an opportunity to ask the tough questions to Alberta’s Ministers
- Resolutions Sessions – is the opportunity to participate in setting the Association’s direction for the upcoming year.
Visit often for news and updates on this year's event!
Registration now open for the AMSC Tradeshow!
Click here to view the Tradeshow brochure
2013 Convention Hotels*
Delta Bow Valley
| 209 4th Avenue SE|
International Hotel Suites Calgary
| 220 4 Avenue SW|
The Westin Calgary
| 320 4 Avenue SW|
| 133 9th Avenue SW|
Calgary Marriott Downtown Hotel
| 110 9th Avenue SE|
| 700 Center Street SE|
* A deposit equal to the first night's stay and the last night's stay is required to hold each guest's reservation. Such deposit is non-refundable and is required at the time of booking in order to secure the reservation for the dates the guest is booking. Upon check-in, that deposit will be applied to the first and last night of the reserved stay. These deposits are paid by the individuals and are told upon making the reservation that it is a non refundable deposit. The AUMA, at no time, will be responsible for paying out any of the individually booked guest deposits.