Designed for you.
Our Employee Benefits program was created to meet the needs of our members. We understand our members and we’re here to work with you to design your plan to fit your changing needs.
Employee Benefits plans can support employee health, recruitment and retention strategies, and address absenteeism, presenteeism, and rising costs. Whether you’re looking for basic solutions or a comprehensive, long-term plan—we’re ready to partner with you to meet the complexities of managing employee wellness.
Our offerings include:
- Life insurance
- Basic group life
- Dependent life
- Optional employee and spousal life insurance
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- We offer many levels of accidental death and dismemberment insurance, and coverage is based on the plan design chosen by each organization.
- Group Disability
- Short-term Disability
- Long-term Disability
- Extended Health Care & Vision
- Prescription drug coverage
- Emergency out of country medical coverage
- Other items such areas as semi-private hospital, ambulance, and paramedical practitioners
- Vision coverage can include conventional lenses and frames, prescription safety glasses, laser eye surgery, and more
- Dental Care
- Basic preventative dentistry
- Major restorative services
- Critical Illness
- Group critical illness
- Optional voluntary critical illness
- Employee & Family Assistance Program (EFAP)
- 24/7 support offered in person, over the phone, and online
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Health Spending Account (Non-taxable)
- Personal Spending Account (Taxable)
- Volunteer Firefighter Insurance Services
- Group Accident Insurance for elected officials, board members, employees, outside employees, volunteer fire personnel, volunteer ambulance personnel, full-time fire personnel and municipal volunteers.
We have solutions for you. Talk to us today.