Fuel up on savings
Available to members only, the AMSC & Bluewave Energy fuel purchasing program provides 3 ways to save money on your fuel purchases.
- Save 3¢/L or more at retail locations
- Save 7¢/L or more using Bluewave Energy Cardlock
- Markup of 2.5¢/L on the posted rack price of bulk fuel
Ready to start saving?
Learn more about how the available options will work for you:
Use the Fas Gas Fleet Card and automatically recieve a discount of 3¢/L at retail locations.
Use the Fas Gas – Litre Log to earn 3¢/L cash back at participating Fas Gas Plus locations.
How does the Litre Log work?
Find a station and pick up a card.
Swipe and sign your Litre Log card and start accumulating today.
Register your Litre Log by clicking here (follow the steps for first time login using ‘1234’ as your initial password).
Your balance will show up in cents on both your receipt and your online account. Once you have reached the minimum balance of $10.00 you can redeem.
Save 7¢/L or more using the Bluewave Energy Cardlock, a fleet fuel management method that uses a fleet card to track and control fuel purchases at cardlock fueling stations.
The Bluewave Energy Cardlock Network—state-of-the-art, easy-to-use self-serve oil and gasoline dispensers located across Canada. They are available 24 hours a day and save time by dispensing oil 10 times faster than standard retail pumps.
Bulk Service Purchases
No matter where you are located, our Bluewave Energy delivery fleet has the resources, training and experience to provide a complete bulk fuel tank delivery solution—bringing you top-tier gasoline products and industry-leading bulk fuel tank equipment even if your location is remote. We also specialize in expert, onsite installations of equipment and barriers.
- Prices are calculated on rack price (Edmonton Shell Unbranded Refinery Daily Price), plus mark up (2.5¢/L), freight to closest branch and applicable taxes.
- Delivery fees will vary depending on delivery location and shipment volume.
- Bluewave Energy will work with AUMA members to consolidate loads wherever possible to reduce the delivery fees to Members.
- Bluewave Energy will provide AUMA monthly the freight rates that will apply for the following month.