The City of Spruce Grove is a fast growing, dynamic city committed to building and maintaining a fiscally responsible community that serves our residents and promotes future growth. Through the actions of our Shared Principles, innovation is encouraged; communication and learning are continuous in a team environment. All this while maintaining a positive work and family life balance.
In the leadership role as Fleet Supervisor, you will be responsible for the planning, organizing, administration and maintenance of the City of Spruce Grove’s fleet of vehicles and equipment.
Your technical expertise, coupled with your effective supervisory skills, will be invaluable in providing strategic management to a capable team in order to meet priorities and build strong internal and external stakeholder relationships.
- Demonstrate strong leadership skills, experience in staff supervision and the capacity to build a team focused on high quality customer service,
- Seek challenges and want to take your leadership experience to new heights,
- Want to make a difference in the ‘Community of Choice’.
……then we want to hear from you.
- Journeyman Red Seal Heavy Equipment Technician and/or Automotive Technician is required,
- Eligibility or accreditation in the Certified Public Fleet Professional (CPFP) or Certified Automotive Fleet Manager (CAFM) is an asset,
- Post-secondary education in business is an asset,
- A minimum 8-10 years related experience as a fleet management supervisor,
- Demonstrated ability to achieve outcomes, set performance goals and expectations, allocate tasks and workloads,
- Experience in the procurement of vehicles and equipment.
Division: Planning and Infrastructure
Department: Facilities and Fleet Management
Section: Fleet Management
Salary range: $84,862 - $104,800 including a comprehensive benefits package
Visit our website at www.sprucegrove.org for more information and to apply online.