In our continued effort to support communities and community-related organizations, we are pleased to host a FREE Board Development Program in partnership with the Government of Alberta’s Community Development Unit.
This eight-week series has been developed with Alberta’s not-for-profit boards in mind and will provide board governance tools to help board members be successful.
Each 90-minute session will run at 1:30 pm. Registration is limited, so be quick! Click on the individual sessions below to register:
- Understanding Your Legal Landscape – April 14, 2021
- Board Roles and Responsibilities – April 21, 2021
- Legal Responsibilities – April 28, 2021
- Organizational Purpose and Planning – May 5, 2021
- Financial Responsibilities – May 12, 2021
- Risk Management – May 19, 2021
- The Role of the Board Chair – May 25, 2021 (2-hour bonus session)
- Committees and Meetings – May 26, 2021
- Building Strong Teams and Effective Relationships – June 2, 2021
Register early and we look forward to seeing you there!