Get the most out of your AUMA membership by getting involved. Elected officials and senior administrators with the appropriate expertise and experience are invited to apply to participate in one of the following AUMA committees:
- Infrastructure and Energy Standing Committee
- Municipal Government Standing Committee
- Safe and Healthy Communities Standing Committee
- Sustainability and Environment Standing Committee
- Small Communities Committee
- Elected Officials Professional Development
- Audit and Finance Committee
- Investment Advisory Committee
Getting involved will provide you an opportunity to:
- influence the direction of policy and initiatives;
- ensure your community interests are addressed;
- gain greater awareness of AUMA/AMSC initiatives and how they benefit members;
- increase your networks; and
- enhance your leadership skills.
The AUMA Board chooses committee members in the month following AUMA’s annual convention. This year AUMA has moved to an online Committee Interest form which can be found on the website. All interested parties, even those who have previously participated on a committee, must complete the Committee Interest Form to ensure accurate records.
Application deadline is Monday Sept 28, 2015.