AUMA is seeking nominations for qualified candidates to serve on its Board of Directors.
Positions up for election in 2021
The following positions are scheduled for election in 2021:
- Director, Cities up to 500,000 for a two-year term (two to be elected)
- Director, Towns East for a two-year term
- Director, Villages South for a two-year term
- Director, Summer Villages for a two-year term
- Vice-President and Director, Cities up to 500,000
- Vice-President, Towns
- Vice-President, Villages and Summer Villages
Elections will take place on Friday, Nov.19, 2021, during the annual AUMA Convention.
The deadline for ALL nominations for the 2021 AUMA Board elections is 11:59 p.m., Friday, November 12, 2021. AUMA requests that elected officials and Chief Administrative Officers ensure that all council members are aware of the 2021 nomination deadline.
Information and Nomination Package
The candidate nomination package provides guidelines for determining an individual’s candidacy, as well as the relevant nomination forms and submission instructions.
Please direct any questions about the elections to Carman McNary, AUMA’s Returning Officer.