Please be advised that the following AUMA Board positions are scheduled for election in 2018:
- Director, Cities up to 500,000 for a two-year term
- Director, Towns West for a two-year term
- Director, Towns South for a two-year term
- Director, Villages East for a two-year term
- Director, Villages West for a two-year term
- Vice President, Cities up to 500,000 for a one-year term
- Vice President, Towns for a one-year term
- Vice President, Villages and Summer Villages for a one-year term
Elections will take place during the AUMA Annual Convention on Friday, September 28, 2018.
The election for Directors will take place during the Annual General Meeting followed by the election for Vice-Presidents.
The deadline for ALL nominations (Vice President and Directors) for the 2018 AUMA Board elections is 4:30 p.m., Thursday, September 20, 2018. NOMINATION FORMS and submission instructions are available on the AUMA website.
Please note that all nominated candidates are asked to be at the front of the convention hall at the beginning of the Annual General Meeting to draw for speaking order.
Chief Elected Officials and Chief Administrative Officers are requested to ensure that all council members are aware of the 2018 nominations deadline.
Carman McNary, Q.C.